Friday, October 14, 2005

What's the remedy for anger?

This morning my blood glucose level was normal. So has been my blood pressure, my cholesterol level - actually I have no complaints. But I was angry!

Imagine an affiliate reviewer of my website said I needed to change my content. What else can I say. Well, I did it! Now the burning in my chest has gone.

I think I really cooled off when I started to think how lucky I have been. Yes, I have really seen and experienced the benefits of a proper diet and exercise program. It's a good feeling when you choose the course of your health.

So this is a good day. I'm not angry anymore, I feel no pains, and I choose to keep it that way. Hey, how about you looking at some of the changes I made at my website? See ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home