Monday, November 14, 2005

Time and health are parallel

Have you ever noticed how children look at time. They don't need to make haste to do something before they're unable, nor do they have to "watch the clock." I find, many adults are just the same regarding their health. Check this out...

When I was a child I laughed and wept - time crept.
When as a youth I dreamed and talked - time walked.
When I became a full-grown man - time ran.
And later as older I grew - time flew.
Soon I shall find while traveling on - time gone!
- Author Unknown.
We think we will never be affected by our health choices. There's no need to stop eating this, I can't give up this, I don't need to exercise that regularly, and on, and on.

Until...

You're on your back admiring the playful scratch marks the architect left on the ceiling of your expensive hospital room.

Time gone!

Choose health today. Please visit my new website; I am adding articles daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home