Sunday, November 06, 2005

Can't keep my mouth shut

Hey, I can't keep my mouth shut anymore. I've got to tell everybody.

Maybe you don't understand. Let me tell you...

You would be blabbing and blogging if your doctor had told you you would "always be a diabetic AND you will just have to work with the program," but you later find out you can INDEED get your pancreas to remember how it used to do things 20+ years ago!

I'm gonna keep on shouting... I even registered a new domain name. I'll be screaming some more on the Net. Gotta tell everyone; non-diabetic, pre-diabetic, even those who are "too diabetic" that they think you must have to shoot insulin and do metformin every day.

Hey, learn about the program:
www.anti-diabetes-diet-supplements.com...
I am proof!
I am gone...
See ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home