Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ever been afraid of your medical result?

No? Well, I bet you're under 20 or you're just too lucky!

If you know what it is to dread getting a call from your doctor about a medical examination then you may have heard the "happy birthday" song thirty times or more. You're old... enough.

To a certain extent, diabetics go through the same I-hope-it's-not-high-again kinda stress everyday... some several times a day. I know I did. When you struggle to keep this disease in check and everything you do seems to have a "greater than zero" effect on your previous glucose level, then it's like torment waiting for your meter to show you how bad you are again every time you test.glucose meters

For me, it was depressing!

If you are afraid to hear what your blood glucose meter has to say to you (or show you) any time, if you are tormented by the thought of knowing what your blood cholesterol level is, if measuring your blood pressure is too much pressure then you've got to do what I have been doing.

I have chosen to be healthy again. Now, even my glucose meters are agreeing with each other... every time! It's the work of diet, exercise, and faith. Try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home