Friday, November 11, 2005

No veg?

Our company celebrated an anniversary today. We had a "party" of sorts to mark the occasion. Here come the caterers, and I began to think...
Where is the vegetable that's supposed to be on the menu? The ribs have come. There is white bread over there, there is the extra source of cholesterol you don't need, spices for further aggravation of your arthritis, enough salt to push up your blood pressure a few points so your doctor can prescribe more medication. Where is the veg?
Sorry, who wants string beans and spinach between their teeth while they're at work? It's better to get some fat and grease so we can use up our insurance and retire early...

Sorry folks. I know what it is to be sick. I've gotta eat to live.

Excuse me while I be unpopular and healthy at the same time. Strictly vegetarian cuisine for me, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home