Tuesday, August 10, 2010

That Carb Counting Punishment - I Hate It!

Okay! I am supposed to remember that 1/2 cup of oatmeal has about 15 grams of carbohydrates. And so does "4 - 6 crackers"! You crack me up. And what am I supposed to do when I go to the restaurant? Take my carb counting "cheat sheet" and count my calories before I eat? I'm sure there is a better way to live than this.

Here it is, and I've been doing this for years now and maintaining normal blood sugar levels without meds. Eat high fiber complex carbohydrates, exercise, and sleep properly. Oh, that's so much easier and enjoyable than counting carbs. Plus I don't even have to consider the words high cholesterol or overweight.

I'm sorry. It's boring to count calories and blame carbohydrates for our inflation. Just leave the processed foods alone. Eat more fresh fruits, nuts, grains, and vegetables as nature provides them. Check my carb guide for more delicious rants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home