Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Vegan Visiting VI

What do you do when you're on a diet and you're on vacation or are away from home? Do you carry your own food? Or, do you relax your preferences and just go with what you can find?

Last time I traveled to the Caribbean on a work assignment, I returned home with tell-tale signs in my stomach. I could not find anything vegan to go with the sunny St. John, USVI weather. I had so much gas, I believe I could really float head up.

This time around the Virgin Islands skies are painted gray by the passing of tropical storm Chris. So I have double discomfort. It's raining and most people only know where to find chicken, beef, and sea food. Any vegetarian restaurant on St. John? I'm going to have to find out - even if I have to go in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home