Monday, October 23, 2006

Exercise Indoors

I have to move indoors now. It's getting too cold outdoors now - makes my trip on the exercise trail less than enjoyable.

At 39°F in the mornings every breath looks like a puff of cigarette smoke. Even the animals seem to be staying in now. But I'm not quitting my exercise program. I'm going indoors!

Got a gym trial membership already. Even though I love my own routine, and prefer to workout outdoors, I am forced by Mr. Winter to go for the warmth, at least for a few months.

The important thing is: diabetes, obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and other lifestyle conditions will not give you a break just because it gets cold outside. No. Got to keep the pressure on these ailments and take charge of our health. Choose health today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home