Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Have a good heart this month

February already! And I was just thinking...

I've got to have a good heart this month. This means keeping up the exercise program and eating healthy.

That means different things to different people, but for me it is
  • walking or light aerobic activity for at least ½ hour every day
  • avoiding fatty and or processed foods - eating only good stuff
  • getting enough rest - sleep early wake early
  • enjoying the fresh air (even though it's cold outside)
  • drinking enough water - helps keep the blood thin, heart works less
  • avoiding alcohol and all harmful substances
  • take in the sunshine, and
  • believing that my Creator will help to keep things ticking
These principles are said to be the key to total health and happiness. February is the "love" month. If I don't love anyone else this month, I've got to love me. And I'll do it the healthy way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home