Friday, January 06, 2006

My Zero-cholesterol High Fiber Food

I have to invite you to look at one of my favorite zero-cholesterol high fiber foods - home made granola. Here is a picture of what it looks like.

To find out how delicious this thing tastes, you have to make it yourself. Try the no-oil granola recipe, you'll love it. Actually, the picture you're looking at has extra stuff. Lot's more stuff.

I threw some my favorite nuts in there and created a whole new unique irristible blend. You may recognize the shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, pecans, walnuts, and even sesame seeds. But how did I know it tasted great?

Well, I tried it on my neighbors, they loved it. Visitors to my house and co-workers all could not stop eating, once they started. But the real test...

The real test came when I tried it on my three kids. Wheeewww! That's the proof. When they asked for more... when they begged for more, then I knew it was tops.

It's my zero-cholesterol, high fiber food. And it's really healthy.

Today is Friday. I have to make some again this weekend. It's gonna be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home