Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Anti-diabetes Diet Works!

I still don't mind being labeled a diabetic, even though my A1c holds at 5.3% without the use of drugs. I think the "type 2 diabetic" label reminds me well of the power of choice... a healthy choice.

Just plain diet and exercise. No low carb stuff - I eat real, complex, carb foods prepared from unrefined carbohydrates like brown rice and whole wheat flower. It took discipline but I tell the world now, that the anti-diabetes diet and lifestyle really is the way we humabs were made to eat.

I feel like 30 again! And I feel sorry for those who are doing it the wrong way! And to think that I have not yet gone to the gym - I work out at my home with a towel, a few small weights, and a chair. I haven't lifted anything heavier than 10 lbs in each arm.

But on this side of the A1c scale, it feels real good, and I'm convinced that anyone who can eat an apple can kill type 2 diabetes. You don't even have to walk. But it requires attention to everything...

Even the daily dose of that Tongan miracle health supplement. And that, in itself is another miracle. I AM FREE, my A1c is 5.3! Sorry for shouting in your ear, I feel so young again!

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2007 at 12:42 AM, Blogger Moby Dick said...

So what is your diet? Are you exercising too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home