Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm back... no pressure!

I've been away on vacation for 8 days. It was nice to feel the island sun again.

Here is a health nugget that just hit me as I did some reading this morning.
Americans eat 10 to 20 times more salt than they need. And they pay for it with high blood pressure, heart failure, and other problems related to fluid retention.
- Health Power, by Aileen Ludington & Hans Diehl

Diabetes and hypertension both result from the same lifestyle habits of improper dietary practices. If you have diabetes you should be especially careful of this increased health risk.

The good news is that both conditions are controlled and regulated by diet and exercise. Hop over to my new website and read about the Anti-diabetes Diet and Supplements for more information. Learn how you can take the pressure off your heart. It's the best way to really love yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home