Thursday, November 29, 2007

Want to control your blood sugar with diet and exercise?

I can only share my experience; this is not medical advice...

For me, and the many others who have followed this path, the key is to be consistent in providing the body with what it needs to repair itself.

Exercise - initially, I walked 45 - 60 minutes every morning. I still exercise 4 or 5 times per week in the mornings for at least 30 minutes.

In addition, I eat only high fiber anti-diabetes foods, such as whole wheat bread, corn, brown rice, etc in gradually increasing proportions as I found my glucose level normalizing.

My food also includes supplementation - extra nutrients, such as fucoidan from original limu (http://choosenow.originallimu.com/), and milagro de la selva (http://melagrodelaselva.com/). These helped very well.

Another point about food and eating is that I ate my largest meal (I still do) in the morning so that I burn the calories during the day while I am active; my smallest meal is at the end of the day. Here is another article about the cause of diabetes and what you can do.

Very importantly...

Even though my onset of diabetes has a genetic component, my research showed that this early development of the condition had to do with my lifestyle - not getting the right kind of sleep. Things really changed when I started getting my sleep early at nights. I can't explain all the science here, but it has been amazing. I will be explaining more in my newsletter and on the website that I am now re-designing.

Be consistent, be persistent: exercise, sleep right, eat right, rest and change your A1c. I got mine down to 5.3% and still holding without medication for nearly two years now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home